Crochet Patterns


Do you like using classic crochet patterns? I enjoy going through the old magazines and seeing all of the many uses of crochet hooks and working with ribbon, yarn, and rags, yes that's right; they used rags to make rag rugs. I remember the rag man coming to our home to buy old clothes by the pound. He carried a scale paid by the pound.

It appears they took more time back than to customise their homes. Not that we don't put our personal touches in our homes now, but how many times do you find a hot capa de cadeira de croche pad in the modern kitchen? The doilies were always a thing of art and a nice touch for the homemaker.

This isn't to mention some of the clothes the women of yesteryear made for their families.

OK, I admit a few of the bits of the 1970s were a bit crazy, and I am quite glad those years and patterns are long gone. No, I never had a desire to get a crocheted toilet tank coated to match my orange and green toilet paper cover. I am not certain where those routine ideas came out, but I could guess.

I think that these were the times when a house was a warm, have to be decorated and cared for with love and pride. There was more time to make, and it was common for a woman to learn how to crochet and knit. Now don't misunderstand me, I don't think today's woman is any less of a homemaker than back than. However, the girls had more time to place themselves in the creating of their house environment and the numerous personal comforts and unique touches.

I would like to get this section for free vintage crochet patterns. There are so much beauty and history in the crochet past to discover and share. We don't want the patterns to disappear with age and be forgotten. Some of the older patterns will be somewhat confusing due to the abbreviations they use. So hopefully this list will help a bit in those instances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Hajj Tours through Economical Hajj Packages

Aerial Photography from Drones

Know More About Boxes